When the time has come to invest in one of your largest assets, it’s simply not worthwhile beating around the bush. Letting a property can provide one of the most stable forms of income as well as act as an investment. If you already have a property, letting it out would be the best option since its value appreciates in line with property prices, and besides you will be earning a periodic rental income.
Although rental income is important, at JEROME RICHARDS we believe that the quality of tenants is fundamental in maintaining a non problematic tenancy. At the present, the demand for rented property in upcoming neighborhoods such as Namugongo, Kira, Nalya, Najeera, Kiwatule, Ntinda, Naguru, Bukoto, Mpererwe, Kyanja keeps growing and we are seeing several people contacting us in search of good quality properties to rent on both short and long-term tenancies.
If you have property to rent in or around Kampala, please do not hesitate to contact us for professional advice and as well get to know who we are. Our service to landlords is above the horizon, we usually rent out a property within the shortest time possible and 80% of our tenants stay in a property for more than a year. Rent collections can be paid directly into your bank account within 72 hours [upon existing contracts]
WHAT MAKES US STAND OUT
- Our team of experts: We pride of having a team of dedicated staff that deal with day to day property letting and management issues of landlords properties. We have an office Administrator, Marketing Executives, an Operations Manager, a lawyer, a bailiff to mention but a few whom we work hand in hand with to ensure non problematic tenancies and relationships with landlords.
- Our Address: Because we believe in the principle of honesty and transparency, we maintained the same address at Grand Imperial for over 16 years of business practice and have recently moved to our new office at Akamwesi Mall – KYEBANDO. This way we pride in being a reliable resource in managing business relationships.
- Business Affiliations: Because we take our business seriously, we are affiliated to the Association of Real Estate Agents of Uganda (AREA) as corporate members. It is this association that monitors and manages our business practices across Uganda; implying therefore that we have a name to protect.
- Business Dedication: The brand name Jerome Richards lives for a purpose in the real estate business in Uganda. We pride ourselves of taking on clients instructions within utmost 24 hours. Whether requiring us to report on our clients’ properties immediately to attend to any need, we are always at our customer’s service. We do believe that the relationship with our clients is not only about the money, but it is more about the changes that we bring into peoples’ lives that at the end of the day make life worth living.
- Networks: Over a journey of 12 years doing the same thing time and time again, we have mastered the art of dealing with several people who are related to the business of Residential Property letting and Management. Many have tried but Jerome Richards has created a network of relationships with brokers, lawyers, court clerks, Ministry of Lands Zonal offices, Employers, LCs,URA, KCCA to mention but a few who help in one way or another in the course of doing business for ourselves and the clients we serve.
- Market Structure and Share: There is a saying that goes, “The older the wine, the better the taste”. We pride ourselves of our award winning website, www.jeromerichards.co.ug. We understood from day one, the importance of online advertising as a marketing tool. Our website and other related social media platforms have placed us in a remarkable position to reach out and attract a certain type of clientele for peoples’ properties. We also use other on-point marketing strategies when in need of business such as phone to phone interactions, Referral marketing, radio to mention but a few.
- In House Vetting Methods: Doing the same business over and over again has made us specialists at what we do. We pride ourselves of a vigorous system which administratively effects business practice methods that can detect first hand who a good or bad tenant is. We take our prospective tenants through an in-house vetting procedure before awarding or recommending tenancies. Our system has checks and balances and we monitor periodically to assess how we and our clients are performing or adjusting. We cannot guarantee perfection but from experience, ours has a substantial degree of reduction of the stresses associated with tenancies.
- We are revolutionary and visionary: We seek to revolutionize the rental industry in Uganda. Jerome Richards Limited will soon offer its tenants and Landlords the option of setting up their tenancies online, vastly geared to speed up the rental process. Features will include electronic signing of documents, secure online payments and online statements. We also hope to establish branches in various locations to serve our clients better.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: We know that your home or property and where you live is one of the most important aspect of your life. That is why looking after the communities and environments in which we operate in is an integral part of our company ethics. Whilst we alone can’t change the whole world, we feel a responsibility to play our part whether big or small. It is a step in the right direction. We make donations and offer medical support to minority communities.
- Longer opening hours: We are Flexible in arranging viewings be it daily, on weekends or public holidays. Our phone lines are open 24 hours a day and we practise an open door enquiry system where every enquiry is taken seriously.
Feel free to walk in at our office located at AKAMWESI SHOPPING MALL – KYEBANDO, 2nd FLOOR, WEST WING, SUITE 5, in KAMPALA to share with us your enquiry or call us on our Landline +256 414 237513 or Email us on email@example.com or WhatsApp us on +256 702 735698/+256 776 435285